The protection of personal information is important to RLSS. RLSS is committed to respecting the right to privacy and the protection of personal information.
The Privacy and Data Protection Policy sets out:
· What personal and sensitive information RLSS collects;
· How RLSS collects personal and sensitive information;
· How RLSS uses or discloses personal and sensitive information;
· How individuals can access or seek correction of information held by RLSS; and
· Who to contact regarding privacy issues and complaints
By providing your personal information to RLSS, you consent to its use, storage and disclosure in accordance with this Policy.
This Policy provides for the way in which RLSS may collect, use, store and disclose information. Third–party entities and subsidiaries, whether owned or acting on behalf of RLSS or a member organisation or not, may be subject to the same privacy laws and may be governed by their own privacy policies. RLSS will always do its utmost to ensure that personal information is respected and protected.