The Royal Life Saving Society – Cameroon (RLSS Cameroon) is a non profit organisation and the leading organisation for drowning prevention, water safety education, lifesaving, lifeguarding and lifesaving sport training and competitions in the Republic of Cameroon.
We are dedicated to providing the knowledge and skills needed to save lives from drowning and emergencies related to cardiac arrest. To date, thousands of people have qualified from the various programmes offered by the RLSS Cameroon.
RLSS Cameroon Objectives
- To develop and promote awareness of water safety, as a basis of teaching aquatic survival and swimming to people, especially children
- To train individuals in the skills and techniques of life saving
- To promote and teach the techniques of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- To encourage the formation of Lifeguard Corps (National Lifeguard Services) for duty at swimming pools and on beaches
RLSS Cameroon Programmes
RLSS Cameroon offers courses for all: non-swimmers, swimmers and for people with disabilities. Our programmes include:
- The AquaSurvival Programme (for beginners)
- Life Saving Training (for competent swimmers)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training (CPR)
- Watermanship Awards
- Water Safety & Lifesaving Awards
- Professional Lifeguard Training
Follow RLSS Cameroon on Facebook